New features in Cairngen 1.2:
- Complete support for Cairngorm 2.0
- Complete support for Cairngorm 2.1
- Complete support for Cairngorm 2.2
- Added logging capabilities for all targets
- Abstracted user / project specific properties. User properties are now located in the project.properties file.
Eric Feminella created Cairngen as a code generation tool for Adobe Cairngorm. he developed it to do away with the redundant copy/paste work needed to create Flex applicatoins with Cairngorm and is released under the MIT license.
Cairngen 1.0 is built entirely in Ant and provides a solution for one-shot code generation of Adobe Cairngorm 2.2 classes.
I haven’t had a chance to play with Caringen 1.0, but can’t wait (I love ANT!).