The 2.0.1 upated was pushed to the adobe site.
Matt Chotin has posted an article about the update.
The quick and dirty:
Flex Builder platforms now available
- Mac OS 10.4.7 on PowerPC and Intel
- Eclipse 3.2 support (required for Mac)
- Compatibility with BEA Workshop 3.2.1 using both the stand-alone version and Eclipse plug-in (Windows only)
- Compatibility with IBM Rational Software Architect 7.0
- ASDoc is now officially supported and included with the SDK
- mxmlc can now directly embed fonts using FlashType support
- Introduced the mx.modules package for large application support
- Applications can now apply CSS style sheets at runtime
- Flex applications now support functional testing with included support for Mercury QuickTest Pro 9.1